Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment and non-judgmentally.
Mindfulness can assist with:
• Difficult emotions
• Health issues e.g. headaches, insomnia, chronic pain
Extensive published research has shown that a regular practice can help you:
• Develop an increased ability to relax
• Cope more effectively with stressful situations
• Find increased energy and appreciation for life
• Lower pain levels
• Increase your capacity for coping with chronic pain
• Improve immune functioning
• Improve self-esteem and resilience
• Increase concentration, clarity and creative thinking
Mindfulness will assist you in developing new ways to respond to life’s challenges. Learn simple meditation techniques which you can apply in daily life. Clinically proven techniques used world¬wide.
What the course includes:
2 ½ hour class
Email or phone support
CDs and manual
Currently there are two courses scheduled that will be head at:
Location: Campelltown Library between
Dates: Saturday 22nd of July and Sunday 23rd of July
Time: 10am - 12:30pm
Cost:The course is $250. (Click below for the special $39.00 offer)
Please get in contact with me via email to enroll and book your ticket. Positions are limited, so please get in touch with me soon to ensure you secure a place.
I look forward to seeing you there.