Metabolism and Your Weight.
What exactly is metabolism?
It is hard to believe, but some people think that metabolism is an organ in the body, like the liver or the heart. Well, it is certainly a part of the body, actually a combination of all the chemical processes in the system that helps to keep you alive and your organs functioning efficiently.
Metabolism also has an effect on your weight, and people who have difficulty losing weight are inclined to blame it on a slow metabolism rate.
They could be putting the blame in the wrong place!
It is not your metabolism that is keeping you from losing weight.
Worldwide studies have not found any evidence to support the theory of a difficulty losing weight because of a slow metabolism. You cannot speed up metabolism, as it is not a thing on its own, but a process which has an effect on every part of the body. Your metabolism relating to weight and burning calories, may not be working as efficiently as it should be, and it may be part of the reason why you are struggling to lose weight.
There can be a variety of reasons why this particular part of your metabolism may not be working to its full potential. This includes a lack of exercise, and incorrect eating habits. There are also the important emotional issues, where constant failures in your weight loss efforts have eroded your confidence in your ability to successfully lose weight.
How to restore and boost your weight-loss confidence.
If you are struggling with your belief in your ability to lose weight, there are steps you can take to increase your weight loss confidence. Matthew Tweedie Hypnosis have developed an innovative program called Hypnotise Your Metabolism (HYM) with the emphasis on weight loss.
If you have had weight loss disappointments, the emotional challenges of making lifestyle changes to help you lose weight, may be very daunting. At the best of times, changing habits can be difficult, as they have the potential to make or break your weight loss efforts.
How will the hypnosis program help me?
The HYM program strategies will help you improve your self-esteem, and restore your sense of self-belief.
· You will learn to view yourself in a different light, and be able to set more realistic weight loss goals for yourself.
· You will learn how to recognise and celebrate even the smallest successes. Doing this will keep you encouraged to keep going.
· By accepting that setbacks may occur, and by maintaining a learning mindset, you will be able to deal with obstacles which may impact on your confidence.
· With practice, you will be able to change negative thoughts into positive thoughts.
· A positive mindset will help you make lifestyle and diet changes which will help you reach you weight loss goals, and show you the way to keep the weight permanently off.
Hypnosis for weight loss will strengthen your belief that you can accomplish a goal, change negative behaviour patterns, and give you an excellent chance for success.
Have a look at the other articles in this series:
- How to hypnotize your metabolism 1 of 5
- How to hypnotize your metabolism 2 of 5
- How to hypnotize your metabolism 3 of 5
- How to hypnotize your metabolism 4 of 5