Hypnotherapy for Marijuana Addiction
Hypnosis for Marijuana Addiction
Hypnotherapy Can Help You Quit Smoking Marijuana.
Are you addicted to marijuana?
Addiction happens when people who use drugs cannot stop taking them, no matter how desperately they may want to. The urge becomes too strong to control, even though you know that the drug is causing you harm.
When people start using drugs, they do not plan to get addicted. They simply like the way the drug makes them feel, and firmly believe they can control how much, and how often they use the drug.
But drugs, (including marijuana that many people erroneously believe is not addictive,) actually change the brain, and those who use drugs like marijuana, constantly need it just to feel normal.
If you are smoking marijuana, and find life difficult to handle, or that you cannot enjoy the things you used to enjoy unless you smoke pot, then – yes – you may be addicted.
The effects of marijuana addiction.
Marijuana is a very addictive substance which has millions of people around the world hooked. There are many who would like to stop smoking the weed, but find the prospects of quitting quite frightening. This is because marijuana causes not only a physical addiction, but a mental one as well.
Becoming addicted to marijuana is very subtle and insidious, and over time can affect the mind and body, until you feel debilitated if you have do without it. Like any other addicts out there, you need to smoke pot just to stay on an even keel.
Marijuana addiction creeps into every aspect of your life, causing anxiety and paranoia, and destroys motivation. Addiction does not go away on its own, you need help and support to be free of the crippling marijuana dependence.
Is hypnosis the answer?
Stop Smoking hypnotherapy treatments have been used successfully by therapists for many years to help smokers kick the habit. Studies have now been conducted that show hypnotherapy is also effective when used to help people overcome an addiction to marijuana.
Further research has indicated that hypnosis plays a major role in helping folk to quit smoking marijuana, but they may need an effective support system of family and friends to stand by them while being treated. Addictions are not easy to cure, and sometimes a combined approach will be very beneficial to help rid the mind and body of the addictive roots of marijuana.
How does the hypnotherapy work?
· Many addicts have a personal image of themselves as a pot smoker and a pot addict. Hypnotherapy will change this perspective by enabling the subconscious mind to accept a more positive image of themselves.
· The next step is to for you to admit that you have an addiction problem, and the recognise just how much marijuana has taken from your life in the form of missed opportunities, missed experiences of success and joy, all because of your dependence on pot for enjoyment.
· The effectiveness of the treatment depends greatly on how much you want to overcome your addiction, and also whether you a have a support group to help keep you on the right path.
· When you are in a relaxed state, the therapist will help to refocus your mind, with positive suggestions as to why you should give up smoking marijuana. These suggestions will be planted in your conscious and subconscious mind, which strengthens your decision and motivation to quit using marijuana.
· Hypnosis will teach you how to cope with cravings and withdrawal symptoms, which may include nausea, restlessness, mood swings and anxiety.
· Hypnotherapy can also help you to understand the emotions that led to marijuana addiction in the first place, and assist you to dump emotional baggage that you may have been carrying around for ages.
· The therapist can refocus your mind on the very real health dangers of pot smoking which can lead to cancer, sabotage the immune system, and most of all irreversibly cause damage to the brain.
These are just some of the ways that hypnotherapy can help you to conquer your addiction to marijuana, and help you to regain your life and clarity of mind.
The power of thought.
It is not an easy process to give up smoking marijuana, especially if it has been a part of your life for a long period of time, but don’t reckon without the power of thought which you have at your disposal.
Hypnotherapy can harness this amazing power and help you use it to your advantage, and change fears of being unsuccessful into a confident expectation of being successful in what you do.
How you think determines the quality of your life, and hypnotherapy can show you how to change your mindset from positive to negative, and set you free from the bonds of marijuana addiction.
Maybe you have gotten to the point that enough is enough and are totally frustrated with Marijuana ruling your life. Maybe it plays a smaller part in your life and that has still become too much for you. This type of addiction and how it effects you can take many forms. If it has reached the point that you ware ready to wash your hands of the habit, hypnosis and NLP could well be the answer for you. Please click below or give me a call to find out how you can achieve freedom from this addiction today.
The opposite of addiction is connection.
0411 456 510