What is meant by the Law of Attraction?
Simply put, the Law of Attraction is whatever we think about – good or bad. In effect, what it means is that whether or not we realise it, we are responsible for bringing both positive and negative influences into our lives. Wherever you place your focus can have a major impact on what happens to you.
If your focus is to hang on to distressing events from the past, or you are always fearful of the future, you will see more and more negativity around you. If you are determined to look for the good in every situation, you will become aware that is possible for positivity to surround you every day.
When you learn how to correctly apply the many potent tools of the Law of Attraction, you will be able to start living and thinking in a more positive and optimistic way, which will attract even more positive experiences.
How to start using the Law of Attraction in your life.
Here are some of the amazing results you can expect if the law is correctly applied.
· You attract good or bad experiences by focussing on your thoughts. By learning to focus on something good, or something you want, through the Law of Attraction, the more you focus, the more powerful it becomes, and can attract the experiences you want to have.
· You will learn not to allow your circumstances to control your life. By changing your focus and your thought patterns, you will begin to see things as you hope them to be, not as they are.
· Create a specific vision for your life. On a daily basis, visualize and affirm that life vision so that you stay continuously connected to positive thoughts. These affirmations can become part of your lifestyle.
· Remember that affirmation without action will not produce results. Work unceasingly towards your vision for your life. You will get excited by the progress you see.
· When you begin to understand that the Law of Attraction can be used in many ways each minute of the day, and you will become more mindful of your own thoughts. This will help you to be more vigilant and attentive to any underlying negativity which may begin to creep in.
· You will be in the flow of inspired action, and coping with difficulties, whether emotional or physical, will no longer be hard work.
Does the Law of Attraction really work?
The law has some relentless critics, but this could be because they do not have a good idea of what the laws are, how they work or how to use them. There are those who believe that positive thinking can actually be detrimental to achieving goals. They seem to feel that fantasizing and daydreaming about positive thinking, is simply wasting time that could have been better used taking some sort of action.
This does seem to signify a lack of understanding of what the law is all about.
On the other hand, the truth of the matter is that the Law of Attraction has countless dedicated followers, who will testify that the laws work when they are properly and consistently activated over the course of your life.
We are here to help you.
The Law of Attraction is continuously working, whether you are working with it for your own benefit, or working against yourself by attracting doubt, negativity, and fear. We can help no matter what your personal situation is.
I have created a free relaxation hypnosis audio that will get you into and assist you to stay in the positive flow, banish negativity, and enable you to your see your life choice arrive more quickly without any hassles.
Your brain’s natural ability to align with Universal Laws will also be engaged, as you tap into the amazing results possible from embracing the Law of Attraction.